Monday, January 19, 2009

Paola...

This is the latest pattern--just posted--on Burdastyle.com.
It's in a pdf format, and costs $4.00.
I don't usually purchase the patterns for sale (even though they are cheap.{I'll probably get more of them in the future.}), but I really, really like this one.
I'm getting that violent itch to sew, I need to calm down :D
I run into problems when I want it to be done too fast.
The sample/model of this pattern is made up in silk--so nice.


I haven't done much in the way of piping, and have never done covered buttons--I do adore them so I'm going to have to learn.
They have tutorials for both of those details over on http://www.burdastyle.com/ as well.
Pretty color isn't it?
This would make a wonderful dress coat if you lengthened the sleeves a little.
You could make the skirt whatever length you wanted too.
Lovely pleats.

No comments:

Post a Comment