Monday, January 19, 2009

{Etsians I like: Oktak}

Here is another of my 'etsians I like', I have been smitten with these cute purses for a while now.
It practically looks like I have her whole collection featured here (I admit obsession-I have a lot of pics), but these are just a fraction, definately go and see her lovely collection here:
http://www.oktak.etsy.com/
All photos are from:oktak.etsy.com.
Need I comment?? These are sweet enough to eat. They should be marketed as candy.
See comment on first pic. :D
I love the polka dots and I love the ribbon detail.

Lovely!
This is so fun, I love the 'rummaging through grandmas attic' materials, they're all new of course, but the rick rack and the fun floral ditzy print evoke a nice vintagy flair.
This is cool, I like the applique.
I love, love, love this frame, these are so cool.
Finally, here we have this CUTE little number.
I have an obsession with this color of blue and polka dots.
Perfect combo!!
Don't forget to look at all of the other cuties:

No comments:

Post a Comment