Sunday, January 18, 2009

{Etsians I like: All Things Pretty}

Here is my etsian I like for this morning,
She can be found at: http://www.allthingspretty.etsy.com/
I love the lace that she uses on so many of her pieces, there's a lot of attention to detail.
All photographs are from:AllThingsPretty.etsy.

I love, love, love the materials here: hand dyed? crocheted lace, and lovely vintagy flowery fabric.
These are delightful.
Does it get any girlier?
I love the lace, and the colors, I believe she dyes the garments herself.
Talk of embroidery!

I would probably never wear this dress-but I had to post it because of her incredible work with lace. The dress is actually just a slip, but has been embroidered all over.
Back of dress.
A lovely 'shabby chic' sort of handbag. Applique/1940's.

No comments:

Post a Comment