Friday, January 16, 2009

More Coats to admire...

I have discovered that I am crazy about outerwear. Not just any outerwear though.
Lovely stuff with tailored seams, and nice details.
I have been prowling around forever21 again and have spotted these great coats:

I love, love, love the covered buttons on this coat.
I am always on the hunt for the perfect trench coat. This might work well, I sort of had a little bit lighter color in mind, but this is very pretty as well. It looks a little vintage, which suits me well, especially those pockets.
Here is another coat that just screams 'I'm vintage', it's new of course, but I love the retro feel.
Look at the beautiful detailing at the waist. Lovely.
I'm also on the hunt for the perfect black dress coat, this one is so wonderfully black you can scarcely see the lovely details. This one is close to my ideal as well.
This is such a classy little coat, I can see it with a smart little hat, a nice frock and a pretty brooch attached to the lapel.

And this coat, I just adore.
The buttons detail is gorgeous, I think the coat is wool, or a wool blend.
So lovely, I'm definately considering getting this one...
We'll see how the garment/fabric budget is feeling at the end of the month.
All the same, all of these coats are very, very reasonably priced.
Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment