Friday, March 20, 2009

FREE BLOUSE PATTERN: get it while it's hot!!!!

*****For this week only (which is almost over!!) you can download the PDF pattern for this lovely blouse from http://www.burdastyle.com/ for FREE, normally it's for sale. So hurry over there and get this one while you can. Hurry, hurry, hurry. Sale ends too soon.*****
I would have posted on this pattern much sooner, except that I've been royally distracted with other stuff this week, and only just noticed it. I would have been horribly disappointed if I noticed it too late. That would have been a pity party. :D
I've been drooling over this pattern for some time and am totally delighted to have a chance to get at this pattern. I want to make lots of them as they have so many of my favorite elements.


I thought I would post a nice example of this blouse. I always love looking at Yoshimi's creations.
Her work is so well executed and so well suited to her (check out her sewist blog here: http://yoshimitheflyingsquirrel.blogspot.com/ ).
The skirt is another Burdastyle pattern. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment