Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines day: Hat Love

Valentines day, time to discuss an old flame of mine: Hats! We've been in love for a long time...
Here are some pretties from asst. etsians...
www.couturehats.etsy.com
I adore this hat!!! Those florals drive me distracted! I love it. I'm always on the hunt for lovely vintage flowers. Silk and velvet are major favorites, cottons etc. coming in afterward. Again, if I ever saw a flower like this...drool. www.pinksequin.etsy.com
Elegant! Great use of a way fancy detail (the huge bow) on a unobtrusively colored hat.
www.neworleansmagpie.etsy.com
Beautiful! Gorgeous subtle details, such as that little dip off to the side of the brim.
www.trousseau.etsy.com
I have some fabric like this and have been waffling around about what to do with it...
www.trousseau.etsy.com
Elegant trimmings: Again I *heart* velvet.
www.couturehats.etsy.com
Another lush hat with a really big bow. Gorgeous with the burgundy.
www.neworleansmagpie.etsy.com
Great everyday hat! I like the little notched in the brim.
I do wear hats everyday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment