Monday, November 16, 2009

I love fuzz

Vintage flocked buds, so cute. I hearted this item shortly before it sold out (not to me though). Waaaah. Well, I've made hundreds if not thousands of flowers. I'm always coming up with more ideas. These were a brainstorm. I have the most violent urge to make fuzzy florals.

So I got to thinking: how is it possible to make this fuzziness come to life? I've been drooling over these ever since I saw them. I hit etsy first, they didn't have this set. On to Ebay, I found a bunch of these sets. I thought about getting the large bottle of white flock (the bottles are charming) and tinting as neccessary, this would be cheaper than getting the whole set. However, in the end, I cracked and bought the whole set (twenty $ vs. seven). So hold on-flocked vintage repro flowers are on their way to the shoppe.

No comments:

Post a Comment