Friday, August 28, 2009

HalfCaf

I discovered this etsy seller via http://ohhellofriend.blogspot.com
I just love these garments...

The seller classifies these blouses (with the tie) as Ascot blouses.

Lovely details!

Another ascot blouse...
I think I'm in love...




I love the polka dots. I have at least 3 different dotted dresses that I need to stitch up in the near future. I saw some navy and white dotted material at the fabric store that I still have on my mind, so I think that's a sign that I need to get some. :):):)

I really love both of these colors, the combination is fantastic.










You can find all of these lovelies, plus more at: www.halfCaf.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. My favorites are all of the shoes, the darling jean skirt outfit (the more form fitting one) and the little pink dress towards the end. Those pintucks are nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete