Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mod-coats

I hadn't been over to Modcloth for a while, so today I went over and had a peep at the coats.
Now I'm practically drooling all over myself, they have so many lovely coats.




I love this one: the collar is gorgeous, perfect for pairing with hats.
I love the scallop details. The color is cool too.
Elegant.

I love it. The lines are graceful and the print and the buttons are fun.

Another coat that I just adore, does this coat remind anybody besides me of caramel candy?

1 comment:

  1. I adore coats for some reason and now you have me dreaming of new ones even though I have a closet full...shame on you.

    I LOVE the first one in particular...it has some splashy color but is very dark overall so it's not too bright. Though there's nothing wrong with bright. But the color combo is very winter to me.

    ReplyDelete