Monday, June 1, 2009

The button fiend strikes again...

I should be saving my $$. I love vintage buttons. I've been designing out some new clothes and have been working on getting all of the right buttons and fasteners for everything.
I love these. I really, really love the cloth covered buttons in this set. They are in excellent condition too. Ready to be made into something cool.
I got all of these sets from www.elizabethwrenvintage.etsy.com
These are lovely.
I just bought these.

I've gotten blacks and browns today. Which is good. They'll match well with a lot of different fabrics. I'm in an argument with myself when to start making fall/winter clothing (july and august are ironically the best times). I have enough fabric to make 5 or 6 very nice coats, and some of the buttons that I bought today will probably be set aside for those projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment